View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 03:01 PM   #7
(female)

kittenkaboodle HB User
Re: September Mommies!

Hi Ladies!

Ames, so happy for you to join the September Mommas group! I agree with the constant sleepiness. I went to bed last night at 7:30pm! I just couldn't help it!

Thanks for the empathy with DH's work, Festivus. Luckily he is not away for long stretches - usually no more than 1 to 3 days at a time. The part I'm worried about is after this baby is born because October/November is his busiest season. He may be gone for a most of that. We will have some help from Grandparents, and friends, but it will be interesting. My son will only be 2 and half... I can't imagine he will be very self sufficient at that point.

Otherwise I am feeling really good. We just told our parents about the bfp on the weekend, and they are super thrilled. I'm really excited to tell everyone else, but I also want to be cautious just in case. I had pre-eclampsia with my first pregnancy, and I'm worried that it will come back for this one. From everything that I've read, there is nothing that I can do to prevent it, but it still worries me.

I hope you ladies are doing well and feeling good. I can't wait to hear about the ultrasounds... please keep me posted!

Have a great evening,
Kitten