View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 05:20 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: 2 year old...FREAKING OUT!

It is typical for doctors not to make any guesses until the lab work is complete. They are not to scared to tell you, rather they can not speak to what it might be until they actually know.

In her case, there may be several possibilities, so instead of causing confusion, fear and jumping the gun they wait and see.

I would encourage you not to become overly concerned before you know what you are dealing with.

As a mother myself, I understand how anything to do with our children can be devastating, but this is a time when you need to be strong, your daughter can sense any fear you have.

I myself have severe kidney disease, and I know there has never been better understanding, treatments and medications available to deal with all medical issues, including any that your daughter may be faced with.

Please let us know what happens tomorrow, I am very interested in what you find out. Once you do, please let is help you cope with whatever it is. There is a lot of knowledge here, in almost every type of medical issue you can think of. We are here to support others who are going through things that we have gone though as well. Just to know that you are not alone in this can be a great help alone.

We are here for you...hang in there and you will know more tomorrow. Get a good nights sleep, and let us know tomorrow.

janet