View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 07:05 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: 2 year old...FREAKING OUT!

I am happy to respond to you post. I know how hard it is to have anything wrong with our babies, no matter the age, but at two, all the more. Anything I can share with you to help you get through this, I will.

I have had so many medical problems, and come through them that I devote my time to helping others as best as I can.

So, tomorrow is the ultra sound. They will likely looking for anything out of the norm. The tech that does the test cannot read them. Only a doctor can, and you will not have any results until the doctor reads it. When a series of tests are being done, usually there will be an appointment set up to share all the results with you. at once. I am sure this is not what you want to hear, as every day you have to wait is agony. Lets hope for Friday.

At this point, I would expect the best. Worrying is not yet called for. Use that energy for something else...anything positive. I am wishing you the very best, and will have you in my prayers tonight.

Janet

Last edited by writeleft; 02-16-2011 at 04:18 PM.