View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 09:09 PM   #1
(female)

marigoldgirl81 HB Usermarigoldgirl81 HB User
enzymes...any experience out there?

Hello~

I have been dealing with many medical issues for some time now, i am 29 and have decided to go with naturopathic dr after getting much worse on western meds and many drs for years. I have severe digestion problems that were exacberated by ppi use, fibromyalgia, mild thyroid problems, mahor hormonal problems, ahh the list goes on. Anyways, since developing major digestion problems and osing 40 lbs on a slim frame (i did gain some back past year but fighting to keep it on)...i am frustrated and know that my body is going to heal through food and herbs, etc...i've slowly seen some good stuff but i'm still struggling so much on a gluten, dairy, sugar free diet....last week my ND said he believes my enzymes are waaaay off and wants me to try a enzyme supplement for whole body...any opinions? experience?

I am EXTREMELY sensitive to many foods, supplements, meds, etc (didn't used to be) so it is a struggle beginning new things.

I am on a probiotic, adrenal support, magnesium/zinc/calcum, vit d, omega 3 oil, chinese medicine for hormones, iodine...and i think thats it as of right now.