View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 01:24 PM   #1
(male)

yalie22 HB User
5 weeks of cold, now anti-biotics?

So its now been 5 weeks of being down with a cold and sinus headaches. I never went to the doctor hoping it would vanish the next weekend, and never had any fever or so. But its been consistent: mild headache, fatigue, nose blocked or leaking. I've been sleeping 11 hours, and I cannot live like this anymore.

I was consistently doing steam inhalation for a weak, and then jala neti for a week. And this week it got worse. I have a very healthy diet, take a lot of vitamin and protein supplements, and do regular exercise.

I'm from Mumbai, India and the biggest problem I've had is the doctors here are just terrible. That is why I look to healthboards, its my only hope. I have met several doctors and not one person has been able to give me a proper diagnosis or even care to explain the drugs he's prescribed me, and believe me I have probed. Now tomorrow I'm going to one, and I know he's going to prescribe me some antibiotics. Should I take them? I really want to do something radical and get this over with. Please suggest.