View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 05:34 PM   #1
(male)

foboy HB User
Red face Help! Was that too much?

Hello,

first of all sorry for my English not being so perfect

I have a severe problem: I'm very skinny 130lb, 7.2ft and everybody always tries to make me gain which is ok basically. But today I was literally urged to eat a whole lot during the day.

A good friend of mine is a really big person and he decided that for just one day I need to eat as much as he usually does. My belly is normally pretty thin and flat and if I only think about those 3 steaks - they probably make up half of my belly size now. Before I went home they wanted me to show my belly - it was of course sticking out far but with a weird shape.

This is a bit shocking maybe but over my whole middle/ lower belly it looks as if there were some kind of bubbles moving directly underneath my skin. (Not visible on the pic) It doesn't really hurt but when I press a little theres a loud gurgle going through my belly and one can see even more activity. Is it possible to overeat the way that the food gets stuck inside somehow? I always waited for my stomach not to feel so full anymore before I continued eating... My doctor told me lately that I can eat as much as a normal/bigger person - was she wrong?

Many questions - Thank you in advance for any response

This is my belly right now
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture18n4s.jpg (82.0 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by moderator2; 02-13-2011 at 08:46 AM. Reason: please post pictures as attachments instead of as links