View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 06:13 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

nochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB User
Re: Nochange - A model pain releif program for you

Hello John. Hello isotope. it is not my fault. the problem is not me. My doctor refuses anything other than oxycontin or the fentanyl patch. He agrees both to be taken together(fentanyl patch + oxycontin) and also agrees for the percocet. That is all. Or you go to the pain clinic. There is no way I will ever go back there;;;;they told me it is all in my head.

By the way, as I said before, john, my doctor thinks morphine is dangerous.

Today I went back to my doctor and told him that in the forum I am in (he knows I am a member of a pain forum, no shame here) they recommended adding doxepin together with clonazepam. He always said no. Today he finally agreed. I guess I was really adamant. I asked him before and he said no.

He told me to start with a low dose doxepin 10mg and go up, next day 20mg. But here I see So, oh my, should I start with 50mg right away?. or do as he said 10mg doxepin and then the second day 20mg?.

Should I listen to my doctor cause my doctor never rx two sleeping pills together and never even knew doxepin is for sleep. I told him I read it in the forum.

So, 2mg clonazepam + 10mg doxepin or right away 50mg doxepin or gradually. HELP. want to sleep again 8 hours.

I wonder if I take fentanyl patch if that will cause insomnia?. anybody here takes that and not need to take sleeping pills?
cause my doctor has a patient who takes fentanyl patch and sleeping pills also. So I guess fentanyl patch keeps you awake also?.

Last edited by nochange; 03-06-2011 at 06:28 AM.