View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 11:09 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

himmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB User
Adult taking ADHD Medication and have a ? PLEASE

I am on 30 mgs of Vyvanse for focus and conceration and poor concentration.

Allot of my problems are stress realted like everyone else. I am a 44 year old female with very low self esteem , due to alot. Job loss (Economy) mother whom is ill, and a handicapped brohter that will have to go into a setting before too long. All of this has taken a toll on me, trying to be a caregiver and family NOT helping out.........very much a shame.

I know I can not change things, but having a really, really hard time dealing with all of this........that is why I decided to go see a therapist............but won't be able to go much due to money issues........or til I get health insurance..........

I have been on many Antidepressant and don't handle them very well @ all. I was put on Prozac @ 10mgs too. I am going to see a therapist Wednesday and think the ADHD is helping out more the the AD.........but will not be about to afford Vyvanse for no health insurance. It is almost $80.00 now.............

My questions and sorry so long is ..............does addrell work the same as Vyvanse and is it cheaper? I really do feel this is keeping me out of bed and moving, and yes their is some depression...........I mean look at everything.

I am working on the depression part, just don't know how to ask the therapist about Addrell over Vyvanse for it is not generic.............

Sorry for all the questions, just want to get back to living again........

Hugs and thank you...........again...........

The following user gives a hug of support to himmylover:
Foolish2Karma (03-15-2011)