Thread: Chest Pressure
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 06:19 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

WoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB User
Re: Chest Pressure

I don't get pressure like you describe, but I do have significant rib pain and discomfort.
For me it's in the lower right rib area and it feels like someones got a hold of my ribs and pulling and pushing the feeling changes depending on the area. The pulling is twords the front and pushing (more like someones fist is applying pressure) is on the side. I was diagnosed with Costco/TsiTsis long before the Fibro was diagnosed. Sometimes ice helps if I numb the nerve just under my back bra strap.

I've had this rib pain for the better part of 8 years. I can't wear a wired bra or anything that is to tight. No high waisted jeans either. At times I can't even lean back in a chair because this all radiates to the back ribs. I guess I can be happy it's only on the right side. Once in a blue moon the left will act up.