View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 08:28 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

addprogrammer HB Useraddprogrammer HB Useraddprogrammer HB Useraddprogrammer HB Useraddprogrammer HB Useraddprogrammer HB Useraddprogrammer HB Useraddprogrammer HB Useraddprogrammer HB Useraddprogrammer HB Useraddprogrammer HB User
Re: Adult taking ADHD Medication and have a ? PLEASE

Donna,

Thunor nailed it.

Adderall works well for me as long as I take it in (4) 10mg doses/total 40mg/day, buffered with Guanfacine (generic Intuniv).

These meds can do either tremendous good or horrendous harm. The doctor we choose, determines which fate is ours.

I have never minced words about how I feel about most doctors. I thought for a certainty, education would change how I felt. The more I learn, the more I despise most bozo JO idiots that shingle MD. Why? Research scientists have validated over and over therapies the bozos do not prescribe and, beyond all reasonable doubt, the ineffectiveness of what they do. We have no need for research scientists to validate what we experience by and large. We pay a lot of money that usually results in our getting worse. No one believes us. The findings of the big brains would help our cause if their published scientific studies were read by street level MD's.

Our only chance of survival is too learn as much as humanly possible about our mental disorders. Then we can direct the doctors that can write the prescriptions we need.

Somethings is so bassackwards about that. Don't you think?

AH's.

Bob

The Following User Says Thank You to addprogrammer For This Useful Post:
Foolish2Karma (03-15-2011)