View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 07:27 AM   #1
(female)

missjaimes HB User
Lightheaded and need your advice please!

Hi, I'm a new member and new to all boards and blogs for that matter. I have came to the point where no doctors seem to can help me and I don't know what to do to help myself either, so, I would like the advice of others; You!

Please tell me what you think I could have going on here or if you experience similar feelings. Also, I'm not sure if I am even in the correct place to post this as I don't have any "diagnosis", just symptoms at this point.

Since October of 2010, I have felt a constant lightheaded feeling as if I could loose consciousness. I've begun to think that I may not be conveying my symptoms well enough and that is why doctors can't seem to figure this out. I honestly feel like I am dying, it's awful. That is the last thing I want to do and I am trying everything in my power to feel better. So, I guess a list of my feelings/symptoms are....

lightheadedness
feeling like I could pass out
shortness of breath
chest pressure
sometimes a foggy/fuzzy head feeling, kind of spaced out or something

Anyways, long story short, I began at the primary care doctor and since then have seen a neurologist, ENT, cardiologist, pulmonologist, been to the emergency room several times all with no real answers. If you have any ideas or suggestions, I am open to all your advice and comments.

Thank you for reading.

The following user gives a hug of support to missjaimes:
cosmos2011 (04-09-2011)