View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 11:14 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

pendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB User
Re: I got married too young. Long post but I really need help.

I also had this feeling that your husband was being a little unfair to you and a bit selfish. It is not enough to provide material things... Can't he see that you are lonely and unhappy?

On the other hand, I endorse what the other posters are saying. In part, it's also up to you to change this situation and find something to do in order to get over the boredom. I think it is a great idea for you to go back to school. That will certainly make a difference for you. And as your son grows older and more independent, you'll be able to make a little more time for yourself.

I hope your husband would understand this and would also encourage you to follow an independent path. You are also a human being. Ok you have your duties, like everyone else, but you also have your private dreams and projects, and you should not throw them away.

Try to talk to him again with a different approach. Show him that your pursuing your dreams won't make you less of a wife or a mother and his giving more time to family life won't make him less of a winner.