View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 05:22 PM   #1
(male)

Anon55 HB User
Small rash on penis

I have a small rash, about the size of a pea(not shaped like it though), on my penis that has been there for over a year. It is DEFINITELY not an STD, because I haven't had any form of sex. I am 15 and circumsized.

It's on the underside of the head of my penis, just above the rim, and slightly towards the left.

It doesn't hurt or itch or anything, it's just there. The only time it hurts is when I swim for about a week, the mesh stuff in swim trucks will rub it raw and it'll start hurting. I figure it's there from masturbating.

I masturbate about once a day, but I haven't for 3 days and counting. I figure it hasn't been able to heal up because of my masturbation habits. I did see a doctor for this thing a long time ago, he gave me some kinda cream and it didn't help it. Not sure if it was b/c I kept masturbating or b/c the cream. He called it a skin irritation, if that helps.

What I'm going to try to do is not masturbate and start using that cream again till it heals up.

The reason I'm posting is I just wanted to know if anyone has had experience with this sort of thing, or knows how to speed up the healing. I'd also like to know if I'm right about it being due to masturbation.

Last edited by Anon55; 03-14-2011 at 11:04 PM.