View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 11:42 PM   #3
Veteran
(male)

painman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB User
Re: My Chronic Migraine

hey i feel your pain ive suffered since i was 2 1/2 and my drs kept telling me i was nuts because only women get migrains it wasnt til i was 16 that thy stared believing and gving me meds(37)alltogether and so far the only way I can treat them is if I take advil before it is full blown.. when i start to see floaters or my eyes hurt as if i slept to long or not enough.. also i found if you take advil tylenol etc daily and you stop you will get a migrain triggered by with drawel (odd right)but you can get addicted to those as well..at least your body can.. a cold compress on neck warm one on temples and a tractor trailer pressing om forehead.. last part was a joke . when my wife first saw me get one she thought i was seizing. i now suffer from many other things ..i thought the migrains were bad.. but now its just part of my evvery day life thus i am painman..i get migrains often and thy get worse. unfortunately my boys get them too ..and we all suffer at the same time sometimes my drs from when i was a kid must love eating crow..i wish you luck they do have organizations out there simply for migrain sufferers......godspeed