View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 01:46 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: My Chronic Migraine

Forgot to mention something I am VERY hopeful for~

I am visiting an institute (the only one in the state of Texas- where I live- that has this) that specializes in headaches/migraines of all types due to cervical spine problems. I have no idea if I have this, but it could be since they said cervical spine issues can cause headaches/migraines, sinus pressure, neck and shoulder stiffness and pain, ear ringing, TMJ disorder symptoms. Since I definitely have all of those, I figured why not visit this doctor and get an evaluation to see if I'm a candidate for their program. I haven't seen anyone else mention something like this, so wanted to bring it up. I read stories of patients who tried everything with limited or no results who were able to find some relief! Some were even able to get off of their medication. The only downside is that you have to go regularly for physical therapy-type treatment, but I'm not sure how often. I'll be finding out very soon and am expecting a call back so I can schedule the evaluation.

It sounds like the people here are very understanding since they see so many people who are in pain and struggling. They want to help!