View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 08:58 PM   #1
(female)

dee46 HB User
My esophagus hurts

I am having such a difficulty with my esophagus it is sore at the bottom. I fear I've developed ulcerations from acid or reflux of bile from a dysfunctional gallbladder. I have GERD and Gallbladder issues. I've had it for years in the past months it's gotten worse. Now I have such pain in my back it's like I have a tumor in my chest rubbing nerves. My worse time is at night during sleep I cannot sleep no more than 4-5 hours the pain kicks in and burns, and aches my ribs, and my back. After I get up it does subside a bit, but it still hurts.

My gallbladder is diseased and I need it removed. I am not sure if my trouble is originating from that point or if the GERD is getting worse. Someone suggested prilosec but it is not working. It's so sore in my esophagus things are getting stuck certain foods and pills. Never happen before. One stupid thing I've done is take Ibuprofen for the back and rib pain I have taken a low dose and only once a day, but if I have ulcers it may be making this worse.

Has anyone here had my symptoms or what about cancer of the esophagus or stomach? I have FMS and IC, GERD and GB disease.

What are the symptoms of EC?
Thank you to anyone who answers this message.

The following user gives a hug of support to dee46:
bubbles46 (04-03-2011)