View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 08:17 PM   #1
(female)

vengenz92 HB User
Exclamation Home Doesn't Feel Like Home

So, I'm 18 and I met my boyfriend online. He came to my house to meet me and my family. We had been going out for 3 months. When he came, he stayed at my house for the weekend. I had sex with him for the first time ever. After he left, I got a yeast infection and had to be taken to the doctor. Mom found out there that I was sexually active. While filling out my Planned Parenthood application, I asked her a question. She responded with, "You say you're an adult do it yourself." Once I finished with that, I got my prescription and she dropped me off at a pharmacy. She told me she'd talk to me when she got home. I waited all day for her and her lecture. Mom doesn't hit us, her words are harder than actual physical pain. A week went by and she only talked to me when she needed to. I got called into the clinic for my results and was told that i was clean. No STD's or no pregnancy. I was relieved, thought she'd be too.

I got home and was in the kitchen eating. She came in and started talking. Told me that nice girls don't do it the first time they meet a guy and that it was the stupidest thing I've ever done. That my boyfriend didn't come all the way down to LA (he lives in Sacramento) because he loves me. That he only wanted in my pants. That he was cheating on me and that he wasn't clean. That all men are the same. Basically calling me easy. Said that he disrespected me and pressured me to do it when in reality, I was the one who brought it up and told him I wanted to do it. Total chastisement. I felt pretty down and that was almost 3 days ago.

Today, I was curious about visiting my boyfriend so I asked her if I was going to be able to go. We had discussed this before any of this started. She said that she wasn't going to allow me to see him because she lost her trust in me. That I failed her. Now she ignores me. I don't feel comfortable at home anymore. This has been happening for 3 weeks. I feel like running away.

I have to make my own decisions right? I feel like she's trying to put a leash on me. Isn't this my body? Am I wrong or is she overreacting. Help me. I think I'm going to go insane.