View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 12:21 AM   #3
(female)

PonyLover375 HB UserPonyLover375 HB User
Re: Can heart rate increase cause dizziness/faintness/grey outs

hi, thanks for your reply!
i actually drink a ton of water, i get reallllllly thirsty for some reason. I usually avoid caffene because i can feel it increase my heart rate and it makes it hard to sleep. I've been working on eating habits, ive been eating more fruits and veggetables.
I've had an echocardiogram (a genetic myopathy runs in the family so i had to be tested) it was normal. I havent actually had diarrhea but im having problems with abdominal pain and nausea. Im being referred to a GI doctor for that this thursday.
I read somewhere about a disorder called POTs (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome) and i line up with a milder form of it but not completely, becasue apparently POTs people have low blood pressure and i dont. But i line up with alot of the other problems- such as muscle weakness (my optic muscles are weak, giving me double vision, and my leg muscles get really weak when im sick.) always having no energy, and another thing that really caught my eye about it was warm environments causing pooling of blood in the legs and making symptoms worst, and 've noticed i always get bad in the shower and when i get out you can see what looks like pooling of blood in my legs. Im not really sure though. I may ask my doctor next time i see him, he might know if it could be POTs or not.