View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 10:29 AM   #1
(female)

rodgersk65 HB User
Pain Management Doctors

I am so frustrated being treated like all I am going to doctors for is medicine! I have been going to the same doctor since I had back surgery in 1992! I have tried the epidural blockage, I have been in physcial theropy numerous times and of course there are the cortizone shots! None of them had work! So I am prescribed pain meds on a weekly basis! I have always gone to the same doctor for the pain meds and never go to any other doctor! Now my doctor has been out for over a month and no other doctor in the practice will prescribe me the meds! Now I am told that my doctor is on emergency leave through May! I am in so much pain that I have been getting my pills from friends and family! I went to a pain management doctor and he wants to start all over!! Shots, physical theropy, surgery etc.!! I have three children and their father is deceased therefore I am all they have so I cannot continue to stay in bed because the pain is sooo bad! Does anyone know any doctors in the northern va area that will not treat me like I am only after pain meds but understand that I have honestly tried all the other procedures! Thanks So Much!!