View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 05:09 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: My family is just too much

I think the best thing you can do is focus on yourself, because before you can help anyone (including yourself), you need to be your best. Do you have children? Are you being treated for your depression?

I don't know how anyone could possibly have a moment of peace with all that going on around you. Since you already have health issues, all this addition stress is not helping you a bit, and the sooner you can relieve yourself of this unwanted burden, the better.

I think your plan to relocate is a good one, putting miles between you and your family will provide a nice barrier to protect you and your health.

Since I have been dealing with major health issues myself, I have had to make some tough choices about who I want to surround myself with, but I cannot emphasize enough what a huge difference it has made in my life ...without any negativity, any complainers, and other self centered people. It is a matter of self preservation, which we all need to provide for ourselves.

Last edited by writeleft; 04-07-2011 at 05:10 PM.