View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 06:00 PM   #1
(male)

theclaw027 HB User
recently diagnosed with multiloculated cystic mas on Right Kidney

Was flown to hospital for head and spinal injury. During the CT test both with and without contrast dye I was told they observed a Right kidney Multiloculated cystic mass. SCARED to death. fell alone. Everything I read online leans towards cancer. Smoke heavily for 24 plus years, poor eating habits. Recently had double Pneumonia and congestive heart failure from having 3 cases of smoke inhalation both on the job and off in 2 weeks. Just retired 2 days ago from 20 years as police officer due to lung capacity of 48%. don't go back to PCP till Wednesday (4 days) want support from wife but currently seperated. Adult step children there but not the same. where do i turn. Should I be scared. Trauma surgeon more concerned about mass then injury to head and neck. have had IBS for years. Very stressed. was on CYMBALTA, xanex and librium that pushed me over the edge. have stopped them and going through tough withdrawls. Meds and anger problem that I am getting help for caused my spouse of 7 years, my love, to leave me and not talk to me for past month.

Last edited by theclaw027; 04-09-2011 at 07:00 PM. Reason: forgot to add past history.