View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 08:23 PM   #1
(male)

psutom HB User
Please help me!!!

I am male, 23 years old. I started to find some bleeding spot on my right arm and left arm two months ago. Sometimes they are disappear and they will appear after 1 day. I went to see the doctor in our university, he checked that but did not say anything serious about it. 3 CBC were ordered from Jan to now, all the values were perfect. And Pt was also good. However, 3 Ptt were ordered from Mar. 1 to Mar. 28, all of them are slightly high, they were 37, 41 and 41 (reference level of lower than 35.2). The doctor told me that's normal, not all the people have values within the reference range. But he also referred me to see a hemopathy. He checked my liver and spleen, and said nothing wrong with them.

Today, when I was measured blood pressure by the nurse, a lot of bleeding spots appear in the area of the sleeve after measuring. And the hemopathy doctor today checked me and he had no idea about what are the bleeding spots are. He ordered a lot of test today, about 15 tubes of blood were taken from me. I am really afraid of leukemia, can anyone help me to check whether my symptoms are leukemia or not?

I had no fever. My nose was bleeding last week, but there was not so much blood, and it stopped soon.