View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 10:56 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

quincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB User
Re: Crohn's - tremors, agitataion, muscle quivers?

Where exactly is your CD? Good you're doing well regarding that. But I don't think your issue is necessarily because of CD.

I can relate to how you feel, although not necessarily after eating. Sometimes before if I've gone too long between meals. Actually I feel how you describe a lot, I actually equate a lot of it to sore muscles, tension, sinus sensitivities, anxiety, etc. Massage helps.

You should, however, have blood tests done, your blood pressure taken, sugar levels, thyroid, etc and tell your doctor how you're feeling. I would think it would be beter to see your family/general doc rather than GI. .

How are you eating otherwise? Have you totally cut out certain foods? what's your diet like generally?

Sometimes the digestive process or even just peristalsis can cause nausea or weird feelings. Sometimes pressure on the vagas nerve can cause weird feelings... I wonder if it's that?

q

Last edited by quincy; 04-22-2011 at 11:04 PM.