View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 08:22 AM   #2
(male)

joebob254 HB Userjoebob254 HB Userjoebob254 HB Userjoebob254 HB Userjoebob254 HB Userjoebob254 HB User
Re: sexual/control/mental issues ? not sure - please help

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"]Still going on I see. I am so very sorry for you. I wish I had the answers for you but I feel that I don't.

As for the sexual addiction, It's possible. Me personally, my sex drive was never high enough for once a day every day. Maybe close when I was a teenager. Bi-Polar or OCD seems like an accurite diagnosis.

Here is something that I want you to consider. Are you in a domestic violence situation? He knows the sex will cause you to hurt extremely badly but yet he essentially forces you to do it due to the relentless ranting and raving. All the crap he gives you pretty much forces you to do it against your will. I've said it before, I don't agree with his actions at all and hope that you understand that his actions are not representative of all men, especially me. The more I read about this the more it P**ses me off.

I have to say that I'm worried for you. Other than the sex, is there any violence going on in the house toward you or the children? If there is I would urge you to seek a restraining order and contact police. We call them orders of protection in my state. Also you may want to speak with a victim advocate to see if there are any state resouces out there for you and your children while you make this transition. Domestic violience laws have gotten some teeth over the last decade.

I hope there is more I can do to help you.
Good luck and God bless,
"Joe"[/COLOR][/FONT]
PLIF L2-L3 in 2009
PLIF failed to fuse

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joebob254 For This Useful Post:
Brnt2acrisp (04-27-2011), Phoneshway (04-28-2011)