View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 11:53 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

teteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB User
Re: sexual/control/mental issues ? not sure - please help

You know, you don't need to feel that you need to respond to each poster individually, particularly where there is alot of overlap. I think most people read through the posts regardless of who they might be directed to.

I think Sassy made some very good points in regard to it being irrelevant what may or may not be wrong with your partner. It is unfortunate that he is the father of your children, as you do have some genetic considerations to think of there...possibly, anyway!! One way or the other, children learn by what they see going on around them, and I share your concern that your son learn this is not appropriate behavior...nor how "most" men behave.

You don't need to answer my question if it is too personal, but I'm wondering if he has a job that engages his mind...or does he just dwell on sex 24/7 ??

How long have you known him? Has he always been this way, or is this a relatively new behavior?