View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 01:25 PM   #2
(female)

ToxicFool HB User
Re: This Isn't Abuse But I need Help and advice.

Dear, I think you believe you were attached, it sounds like you both feel the need to get attached to something because you have both suffered from a life that has no attachments and this feeling of safety and assurance. Now honestly whatever you believe or feel or think is going to be something you need to change on your own because it is your world and is seen through your eyes, but from a third person's view, it appears that she might have been incredibly attached to you and cared about you, but it could be she needs sometime to assess her true intentions, if they are loving feelings for you or if they are just as a friend or if it was just because you were someone she could cling to in the shelter.

It might be really painful to forget about her, but also it could be that you don't need to forget about her but give her some time. I don't know how much time, but keep in contact with her or try to. If she changes her number or something, then you know that it was her trying to distance herself. But hang in there, I'm sure something will work out, whether its with her or you find someone else.

In my mind, she should have given you a more definitive understanding of how she wants to proceed, but if she isn't responding that could be she is just distancing herself to think and assess like I said previously.

Stay positive

The following user gives a hug of support to ToxicFool:
Socal13 (04-26-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to ToxicFool For This Useful Post:
Socal13 (04-26-2011)