View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 03:53 PM   #7
(female)

Brnt2acrisp HB UserBrnt2acrisp HB User
Re: sexual/control/mental issues ? not sure - please help

At his job, yes he needs to use his mind for everything that he does- that's highly important for many reasons-but he's his own boss so that leaves alot of time for him to work at his own pace, and focus on sex more often. I would say, he actually works 6-7 hours a day, but he spends 12 hrs a day at work ( see all of the available time).

I've known his at least 25 years, and he's always had some issues- but we seemed to work through them- or maybe I just accepted them IDK anymore. I do know that it is getting increasingly worse as time goes on. He just keeps pushing and pushing me with this, and I can't cave into him like I used to to keep the peace. Like I had said earlier- he seemed to have changed for the better b4 I moved back in...... But as soon as the moving van was gone, so wasn't understanding of my injuries and pain.

He just doesn't get how I could be in that much pain, all the time- and not have an hour or so to give to him - for his relief. He's becoming more and more irritable each day, and he usually has a snide comment for me - it can range from the sex issues, or the house work, or my dr's appt, or my computer usage. The list is never ending- Lastnight it was the fact that I sat with our oldest, and he said " why is it you're always nice and happy for everyone else, yet for me - you don't even smile ? " This was cause I was talking to our oldest child, it's not my fault that they don't get along- or that he basically ignores her when ever she stops by. She is an adult now, I can't make her have feelings for him- she knows how he treated her, me , and now the boys. He blames me for the fact that his own children don't talk to him, when in all reality it's b/c the kids feel that they can't do anything in this life that will make him proud of them. He doesn't speak to any of us when he comes home, and we just try to not ruffle his feathers so that we won't be in a line of fire should he get ****** off at us for whatever.

With all that said, it's just a waiting game right now.

Last edited by Brnt2acrisp; 04-25-2011 at 08:41 PM.