View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 06:15 AM   #9
Brnt2acrisp HB UserBrnt2acrisp HB User
Re: sexual/control/mental issues ? not sure - please help

Thanks again for your response. My desire to have a somewhat normal life, my freedom / also for the children to just feel comfortable without worrying about stupid things - the feeling that they may ask/say something without having to worry that someone will bite their head off -is what keeps me going everyday.

Lastnight, I found a site that has info on where to go for some help-- I never would have thought to look there - TY Teri - It's local- I'll be calling today to see what they have to offer us. And Sas- I know it will be tough for some time to come, but like you said " We're all worth it !" I just have to deal with his relentless comments b/c he can feel that things aren't going in his direction. And believe me, if I sense that he is going to become physical with any of us- I will be gone- I'll leave everything (materialistic) behind. The head-games have already started, and for him that's just another way of trying to control me and my actions ( in everything I do ). I'm just going to bite tongue for a bit longer, and pray that all of this is over real soon.

Every time I start to feel like I can't do this, I'm not strong enough to be able to handle all this BS - I come here and reread through all of this. This is like my life line for the time being- it's something that I can go back to and get some comfort for me- to be able to keep pushing on. It's absolutely unbelievable when you think about it- We are total strangers ( all of us ) yet I seriously look for and ACCEPT/APPRECIATE ( with open arms )your opinions and guidance in this dark world I'm living in. Maybe the fact that we are STRANGERS is why this helps so much- we have nothing to benefit from giving/receiving advise- we're not bias. There is a benefit though- the joy that comes from helping another human being and the feelings that comes along with that or in my case the indescribable feeling of hope/compassion I get from reading all responses to me- that no matter what - I know there are ppl that care out there & understand what it is I'm going through, that only want the best for me and my children. You guys best !!!!!!!! TY again

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The following user gives a hug of support to Brnt2acrisp:
ssofalvi (04-26-2011)