View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 12:08 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

ibake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB User
Re: sexual/control/mental issues ? not sure - please help

[COLOR="Navy"]dear- we already know that I too have constant unreliquishing pan. But my hubby (we celebrate our 38 year anniversary tomorrow) would NEVER treat me like that. Right now it has been month since we had sex, partially because of my pain issues and partially becaise of his allergies. I know that he misses it, but he would never even consider it when I am having a flare like I am. That is not what real partners do.

You are suffering fromn abuse-mental and physical. It's much like children who have been abused. They stand up for the abuser and make excuses for them. You ar eoding the same. He has browbeaten you for so long that you don't see that he is sick.

You need to get out. Can your oldest daughter help with the younger kids if need be? Consider all of your options-event those you wouldn't ever think of. Do you hasve a church home? They are often good sources of help that know of places. What about the couselors at the kids school? chekc with the local library to see if they know of anything. They often have bulletin boards. What about looking for support groups? Our paper will list-I think in the Sunday edition times and loctions of local support groups. You could tell him it is to learn to control your pain....

Don't give up hope. You will get through this and you will survive. You will be in my prayers....[/COLOR]

The Following User Says Thank You to ibake&pray For This Useful Post:
Brnt2acrisp (04-27-2011)