View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 03:22 PM   #1
(female)

CrazySadie HB User
Unhappy self harming by overdosing

My problem with self harming started when i was in school... I was getting bullied and no one did anything about it... i left that school, transferred to another one... that one was alright. It came to GCSE Exam time, when i started to self harm as i was scared i was going to fail as I had 2 and a half months out of school. The school caught on to it because silly me i told one of the support staff who was in my science lessons (science being the obvious place for harming to happen because of chemicals etc)

Now I have more intense problems like family fall outs, and I argue with my parents a lot as we have different views on things and they wont let me voice what i think.

I used to be able to tell a a very close friend of mine (Lucy her name is, lovely person) anything and she wouldnt tell a soul, until I told her I wanted to run away and kill myself again, she told her boss (Les, lovely man, would do anything for him). I also talked to someone at my local hang out (Sam and Julie) and they wasnt happy that I was talking to Lucy (I also think that i worried lucy a bit to much) and because of all of this, i dont feel as though i can talk to her about anything anymore.

Sometimes when she doesnt listen it makes me feel even worse in side... and sometimes that tirggers me...

should i be feeling like this as an 18 year old whos about to start university?