View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 05:45 AM   #10
(female)

lindmar67 HB User
Re: I had a stroke and need to talk about it

Hi Chloe1252...thanks for replying to my post...I'm happy to know that we not only both share the same country but also the same province lol...I also called the CLSC for help with a few things and am still waiting for a service...Well...I guess I will be waiting for a long time lol...I don't think I could afford paying for regular physiotherapy sessions as they must be pretty expensive and I don't have insurance neither, but I should not just guess but check really how much it would cost. I'm happy for you to ear that you are almost all recovered from your stroke after one year...It's encouraging to ear things like that. Yesterday I had an appointment for another CT Scan...I should get the results in a few weeks or so from now but getting the results also scares me too...I also feel dizzy, disoriented and exhausted just like you did and even so many other weird symptoms and questions needing answers etc...but I will start another post for that. Thanks again for your words of encouragements ...Bye for now...

Linda