Re: Isocyanate poisoning
I was also tested for Lyme disease, rheumatoid arthritis and anything the doctor could think of to follow up on the symptoms and all were negative.
The lupus test wasn't 100% "lupus" I had/have a positive "ANA-antinuclear Antibodies" test and the Dr. decided to call it Lupus.
Isocyanates are very dangerous and once you are "sensitized" you shouldn't continue to work in that environment. Prior to getting sensitized myself I worked as a sales/tech rep. I know of at least 4 people that died from what I now know was isocyanate poisoning, some while in the spray booth !!! If I hadn't gotten sensitized myself I would not have recognized the symptoms.
You need to contact:
Dr. Grace Ziem in Emmitsburg, MD. She is very experienced with Isocyanates and other chemical injuries. Look her name up online, tons of info.