View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 07:13 PM   #8
(female)

cindyloutx HB User
Re: Anyone with LPR and healing well ??

Thank you tclark ! I've seen over and over on the boards that 2x a day PPI's made a big difference for many. I too feel worse with this most recent set back. I may have to switch ENT's, because I placed a call yesterday and left a message for his nurse and no return call yet. I also called and left another message today, and still no return call. I'm getting even more frustrated now. I don't have much choice but to watch my diet, as I can hardly get anything down anyway. I can't eat any of the "bad or trigger" foods. I'm lucky I can still get down water, yogurt, Whole grain cream of wheat, mashed potatoes, and yogurt. That's pretty much what my diet consists of . Oh, and Instant breakfast for the vitamins in it. I have drank so much water today I think I'm going to float away. I also take Xanax for anxiety ( I know a lot of people frown on that). But...it is necessary, trust me on that !

I'm also wondering if my dental surgery didn't trigger this in some way. I had 3 teeth pulled and one build up done about 3 weeks prior to the onset of this nightmare. And I have a HUGE dental phobia. It was all I could do to sit through all that. My heart was pounding the entire time. Sure, I have my partials now and a nice smile, but at what cost I'm wondering.

Anyway...thank you so much for your response. I'm going to get up early tomorrow and call as soon as the doctors office opens. If I still don't get a response by noon, I'm going to start looking elsewhere. The bad thing is...we are private pay. No insurance. So I'd have to start all over with a really high initial office visit cost.

Thanks !!! Cindy