View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 11:59 PM   #6
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: Reoccurring dream?

I am a big time dreamer, vivid dreams every night with very similar themes, or ongoing dreams that pick up where they left off the previous night. I love them, because although they do have their bad parts, overall the dreams are fantastic. The best ones are when I dream I am riding animals such as elephants and horses. I constantly fly in my dreams, typically I cannot get my feet to touch the ground, no matter how hard I try.

Although I have been an avid dreamer since childhood, I have had 4 strokes, and since then I have been looking forward to going to bed every night, just for the dreams. I do take medication that lists one of it's side effects as "vivid dreaming" and "nightmares" so that may be a big part of it for me.

Amazing what happens every night in my head, no wonder I get any rest at all! So sorry for all of you who have bad dreams and stress related dreams. I do think the mind uses that time to work out issues confronting us during the daytime.

Interesting topic, thanks for posting...