Thread: Staplectomy
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 05:55 AM   #6
(female)

nedine HB Usernedine HB User
Re: Staplectomy

Hi billcindy1 and Matt,

I woke up this morning with high ringing in my ear and discomfort in the operated ear I think this upper respiratory virus is now causing a secondary problem with my ear. I just went ahead and premedicated myself with an antibiotic. I have to be cautious I don't want an ear infection after all this. Zithromax will stop any bacterial infection very quickly.
I will stay positive. I know the healing process will take its course and that I can't expect results over night. It's too bad that I caught this virus. Everyone in the office was getting sick. I kept using the surgical scrub soap inbetween patients and an antibacterial gel and ended up getting it anyways
Well, it's going to be a beautiful day in Thunder Bay today, a high of 75. Tomorrow I be leaving for Minneapolis, Minnesota which is approximately a 6 hour drive once you cross the american boarder. Minneapolis has a population of maybe 1.5 million. It has great shopping, restaurants and this weekend the Minnesota Twins are playing the Toronto Blue Jays. Watching the game will interfere with shopping-lol-I'll save that for another trip down south.
Have a super day and great weekend We will all surpass these ear issues one day at a time.
Take Care
Nedine

The following user gives a hug of support to nedine:
RealityMatt (05-17-2011)