Thread: Facial flushing
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 05:07 PM   #1
(female)

blairbear89 HB User
Facial flushing

I am 22 years old (female) and for my whole life I have had a rosey complextion. I always loved my pink cheeks until about 2 years ago when they turned from cute to horrible. I started to get really red and burning lines and splotches on my face and neck. It started as only about once a week, mostly at night when I was sleepy, when i was hot, or stressed and now are everyday. I was always out-going and the life of the party. Now I try to avoid going out as much as possible. I am turning into a person I don't feel like I was meant to be.
I am using metro gel, propranolol, and the anti biotic minocycline. I have been on the propranolol and minocycline for about a week and the metro gel for about 6 months. I dont know if there is something better out there that I could be using. If you have any advice I would love to hear from you. Sometimes when I get a bad rash I just break down and cry, I can't control it and it makes me so mad that something can reign over my life like this. I just want to find something that will help.