View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 09:35 AM   #6
Veteran
(female)

monalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB User
Re: Marriage + FM= Disaster

Girl Ive kinda got to know you these pasts few months on here, but then i didn't see your posts for awhile and then when i saw your screen name ,either it got shortened or is my fibro fog , but i wasn't sure if it was you...im sure it was me..lol...

but was so upset reading your latest post! im so soooorrry! you work soo hard! and we are soo proud of you!
im not gonna get into saying what you should do because just like blue said ..you are the only one who can decide what you can live with...but like blue i had to end a 16yr marriage because his attitude helped in making me sick! remb i was on major meds while with him...

now im in a wonderful relationship,yes with our own stresses with step children an different ideas on raising children ....BUT..the difference is he believes in me and tries his best to understand my illness..i really think that in itself makes the world of difference in alot of how im feeling or at least how i COPE... is probably a better word for it.

remb where always here for you, we here ,are a Family!

hugs girl, Monalisa..oxoxo