View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 05:25 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

bindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB User
Re: Constant Dizziness And Nausea

Hi Rekks, many people come here to the forum when they are at their wits end. I hope we can stimulate some thoughts and possibly some discussions between you and your doctors.

Since you have seen so many MD's already, I assume they have asked you if you are taking any prescription medications that could be the cause of the symptoms.

I agree with your ENT, the root of the problem is likely not inner ear related. Do you have a personal or family history of migraine headaches? There is a common condition called MAV that can cause the symptoms you are experiencing. You do not need to experience the typical migraines to have the condition, but it helps make the diagnosis clearer if you do. The MAV diagnosis is missed by many doctors so I would make sure that the possibility of MAV has been discussed with a neurologist who has experience treating the condition.

Good luck.

Last edited by bindar; 05-15-2011 at 05:31 PM.