View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 10:49 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

Positive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB User
Ducks and strokes

Hello my frineds,
This may take awhile, but here I go. Yesterday we had two mallard ducks that came into our pool and where having a good time. I was so excited. so the y stayed awhile. and left. We have a dog. Lola that was a stray, but that is not the story. So they ducks were here and preening and even went to sleep in our yard. It is a dad and mom ducks. I know that they are looking for a nest. I was so happy and they crapped in our pool and everthingy and I don't care. I really think they want to have there babies here.. but I don't know how to do it.

This is why. They came back again today and where in the pool over 2 hours. So Lola was going crazy. The ducks (we don't know there names yet) and they were sleeping in our yard for the second day. So I took Lola outside with a lease and and told her. "don't mess with those ducks." and she did really good.

But I don't think they can have a nest here. Just because of Lola. I know that they want to. How cool would it be to have litttle duckies in our pool? But I don't think that I can make happen. I thought they were gone and let Lola out and she ran right were the were, and I didn't even see them before I let her out. But they got away. and brought Lola in side.

Do your ever watcht "The Sopranoes" Me and Anita love it. We even bought the whole series. (almost a grand) for the how series.

But she was telling me to watch the soprnoes and it is the first one. Tony has ducks in his pool. Anita told me. do you have a robe so to watch the ducks in the he pool? because I never even thougth about that. Becacause he goes into the pool with his robe only to feed the ducks. Any way it was so funny and we had a goood time.
tim

Last edited by Positive Cynic; 05-18-2011 at 12:10 PM.