View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 11:51 AM   #3
(female)

vasculitismomma HB User
Re: Positive ANA/Joint Pain/Fatigue

Hi Kathleen...so sorry to hear of your situation. Something similar happened to me Nov 2010 and lasted for 6 wks. Now I just have some lingering pain that comes and goes....never had lingering pain until after that episode?!

A few things I found out...my vitamin D was severely low and once I started taking 50,000UI weekly my pain level dropped significantly. Also found out I an HLAB27 pos and my C3 is very low. Some xrays showed narrowing of my joint spaces and for my age this was too early. I am still uncovering a lot about me and working out how I'm going to protect my quality of life. all of that being said, do not accept a quality of life you are not happy with....keep looking for your answers as deeply as you have too....

I have learned in the rheumatological world nothing is easily sorted out. If you are VERY LUCKY, sed rate, crp, ana, an RA factor, and blood counts will give the details your drs need to help you but, more than likely you'll not get your answers so easily....best of luck on your journey to wellness.

The Following User Says Thank You to vasculitismomma For This Useful Post:
Schmiddy330 (05-30-2011)