View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 07:09 AM   #10
(female)

jayme13 HB User
Re: Chronic Progressive External Ophthalmoplegia (CPEO)

Hi There
Good to hear from you, I was off work yesterday and took today off too. I have been seeing more double vision then I am used too. Plus the bottom of my feet felt puffy yesterday so I had a poor me day.....lol
I am only wanting to have the muscle biopsy to see if this is why I am so weak and I guess just to confirm both dr. have said it looks like. So I guess I need that answer. And yes I will make sure it is frozen, I have read about that. Most people with CPEO have the droopy eyes I do not. Maybe I have something different who the heak knows!!! So for me the muscle biopsy will answer questions for me.(I hope) If anything it will tell me why my arms and lower legs are so weak.
Have you in the past had any problems with B12 defincy? (not sure if that is how it is spelt) I have and have also read that it can cause nurve damage.
I also had an over active thryoid about 24 yrs ago. all these things just make me wonder....

Anyway I am off to get a hair cut and then I have a meeting so you take care.talk soon!!