View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 11:05 AM   #5
(female)

strengthbeauty3 HB User
Re: Looking for suggestions/opinions...

I started taking Nexium about 1 month prior to my Lap Coley, and then I was told to stop taking it 6 weeks after my Lap Coley because my surgeon thought it was my gallbladder primarily causing the problems... I have not taken the Nexium now for 2 weeks, and I have had the choking sensation for 2+ years, and the chest pains have just started. The vomiting and diarrhea have been going on for approx 4 months now. All my blood work has come back normal with the exception of my glucose, but I am not diabetic, and that was a fluke result... I eat rather healthy, I hardly eat anything spicy since my gallbladder was removed and I try to stay away from soda. I haven't had the most regular eating schedule, I tend to snack for 4 of my meals and my 5th meal is my largest. The last meal is my largest meal and my surgeon thinks that is why I get sick at night. I am a nurse and I work LONG hours daily, so I don't always get a chance to take a break and eat a lunch, so I am usually snacking on a few almonds, or a banana, granola bar, or protein shake... (ensure)