View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 03:48 PM   #1
(female)

justateddybear HB User
help with reading mri

my neck is killing me and my left are goes numb
tylenol is not helping what does this all mean my doctor is out for three weeks help!!!

findings examination of c2-c3 reveals no significant abnormality

examination of c3-c4 reveals a diffuse posterior disc bulge effacing most of the
anterior thecal sac without herniation or cord encroachment.

Examination of c4-c5 reveals a diffuse posterior disc bulge with a small superimposed central disc herniation with focal anterior cord encroachment. the foramina are patent.

examination of c5-c6 reveals a diffuse posterior disc bulge with anterior impression on the thecal sac. there is no disc herniation or cord encroachment
there is moderate right greater than left foraminal stenosis, secondary to spur-disc complex.

examination of c6-c7 reveals mild disc space narrowing and mild disc bulging without herniation or cord encroachment. moderate formanimal stenosis is seen bilaterally.

examination of c7-t1 reveals moderate disc space narrowing diffuse disc bulging with anterior impression on the thecal sac. there is also a degenerative disc bulge at t1-t2 with a possible small central disc herniation and minimal focal cord encroachment.

the cervical vertebral body height,alignment and signal intensities are within normal limits, the spinal cord signal intensity appears homogeneous.

Impression there is diffuse cervical degenerative disc disease with a small central c4-c5 with c5-c6 and c6-c7 foraminal stenosis small central t1-t2 disc herniation also noted.