View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 02:56 PM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

SpineAZ HB UserSpineAZ HB UserSpineAZ HB UserSpineAZ HB UserSpineAZ HB UserSpineAZ HB UserSpineAZ HB UserSpineAZ HB UserSpineAZ HB UserSpineAZ HB UserSpineAZ HB User
Re: Pharmacy Issue......

I agree with having the pharmacy explain the mix up. Is it a major pharmacy? If so they should be able to talk to the doctors. If it's a small time pharmancy maybe they aren't as adept at that.

If you have access to different pharmacies perhaps only fill your stuff at one and fill your son's at the other especially if your son's name is in any way similar to yours.

There is a woman here who has a nearly identical name to mine. I check all my MRI, meds, etc to be sure it's mine and not hers (she's off by one letter). We somehow are in the same orthopedic practice, same MRI facilities, etc. I went for a mammogram and they said it wasn't covered since I had one a month before. Nope, she did. She also has a very similar birth date. So I'm getting used to this.