Thread: Dizzy
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 11:11 PM   #1
(female)

bew5045 HB User
Unhappy Dizzy

Hey everyone. I've come to this site because my doctors can't figure out what is wrong. I've been dizzy since May 27th, it just suddenly came on. It's hard to distinguish if it is vertigo because i can't see things spinning i just feel off and unbalanced. I do not have symptoms of vomiting or nausea. I went to the er, he originally thought it was due to my inner ear and prescribed me antivert. It does nothing but make me sleep forever and wake up feeling worse. My family doctor prescribed me valium, which also didn't help. I went to the ENT and he ruled out inner ear/sinuses. I take b12 vitamins and my blood work came out normal so it's nothing like that. And now these past few days I've been having horrible headaches, only on one side at a time, in the temple/upper side of my head. The next step is to visit the neurologist. I am scared but I just want to know what is wrong, it's very debilitating. If ANYONE has any insight they would like to share with me I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you-Bethany

The following user gives a hug of support to bew5045:
wolfcafe (08-08-2011)