View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 02:02 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

bindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB User
Re: Hoping this dizziness will end!

It sounds like Vestibular Migraine (also called MAV). Lookup more information on the condition, and read about the symptoms. Here is my reasoning,

-Vestibular migraine (or any other migranous symptom) very frequently happens around pregnancy because of hormone changes.

-Your symptoms are ALL characteristic of vestibular migraine.

In the dizziness community, we see a lot of people who have cases that have the possibility of being vestibular migraine. These patients have been misdiagnosed with other conditions and they end up here looking for direction because a fair amount of doctors do not understand that migraine has many associated symptoms, and sometimes the patient does not even exhibit the typical head pain that is typically associated with migraine (this was the case with me).

I would read more about VM and find a good scholarly article that describes the symptoms you experience, and take the article to any one of your doctors.