View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 11:11 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

Mulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB User
Re: coping with being teased

Hi
Big hug to you.
I know its been awhile since you posted but I thought I would send you a message. Do Not let those children steel your joy. People of all ages like to try and do that. You know people can be cruel and its hard to look past it. But you are a beautiful mother with a beautiful son . I think it is awesome you walk that every day twice a day. I think thats great. How dare these kids steel that from you. Be careful what you are willing to give up because of these rude kids. I have had some real bad things told to me and I let it steel my joy, and some of my life because of it. But not any more. It is my life and I will decide who I let in and who I keep out. You are a powerful person. Look what you have already accomplished in this life. And you are walking every day. Stay strong my friend. You do not deserve this and your darn right those teachers should speak to those kids/.You deserve respect. I know what you mean about not wanting to make a fuss. Sometimes it makes things worse. But if thats the case just make sure you dont let their comments hurt you. I would not walk a different route I would not allow these kids to steel my joy. Change your way of thinking and stay focused and strong. Good Luck
God Bless Mulchie