View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 06:14 AM   #2
(female)

sugarisland HB User
Re: Not ready for this!

Hi there, look like you do look after your skin very well. The only things I can see that caused problem are definitely weight loss and stress. One "advantage" of weight gain in the face is that it tends to fill out wrinkles and creases that come with age. So if you lose a lot of weight, you may find yourself with a few lines in your face you didn't know you had. If you lose a lot of weight over a fairly short period of time and are thinner than you have been in a long time, people may think you look thin and unhealthy. Much of that perception is based on the comparison of your current look to that of your heavier appearance to which your boy friend and family had grown accustomed. In addition, skin damaged by excessive sun exposure may not be as resilient after weight loss. Put some pounds to yourself gradually, there some skin tips that you can follow, and most of them you've already done that, drink lots of water, quality sleep if you can not sleep well try banana in the evening, it works for me and my husband extremely well, not too much fried foods, eat good carb., no sugar, no alcohol, stop smoking, no caffeine ( may be 1-2 cups of tea & coffee a day), avoid direct contact to the sun, use good moisturizer & with SPF, pamper yourself at beauty spa whenever you have a chance, and last meditation, just 10 min set your own time once a week at least. I am sure you will gain your youthful beautiful skin back. Please let us know. Good luck & all the best to you.

Last edited by sugarisland; 07-03-2011 at 02:32 AM.

The Following User Says Thank You to sugarisland For This Useful Post:
nannie8 (07-05-2011)