View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 10:35 AM   #13
Veteran
(female)

Shirlett HB UserShirlett HB UserShirlett HB UserShirlett HB UserShirlett HB UserShirlett HB UserShirlett HB User
Re: Post-Implant Progress

Hello Sorbil!

Yes I am still kicking and screaming! HAHA! I drove my Daddy on a 15 days trip through the Carolina's to see his relations and spent a few days with my daughter in Ft. Bragg. After getting home I doubted myself and started thinking I might me too old for road trips like that! HAHA...I did not want to get in the car for a few days! Even going up high in the mountians I did not have any issues, no pressure, popping ect. And of course I ate! OMG did I, I thought I might have to roll 14 hours home if I could not fit in my car! HAHA. Now my college roomate and I have planned a skydiving trip and I am so excited! This is something I have ALWAYS wanted to do and planned to jump on my 21st b-day but it did not happen so at 40 I am going to jump out of a plane! Then in January I am going to Peru for a month with a very close friend so I am excited to see the country and culture, being native american I am always curious about other indigenous tribes. Dr. D. told me to live my life and do what I wanted and I am doing it. I know it could all change tomorrow since my track record with the implants is not real great (HAHA) so I am all about getting everything I can out of every day. It is summer here in Florida so everyday I can it is out to the beach! The Blue Angels are flying this weekend so we are going out in the boat to watch tomorrow. I have not gone out to see a home show (there are two a year) in over 20 years! TMJ slowed me down so now I am making up for it!

Someone sent this to me, if anyone knows who wrote it please let me know.

"Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safley in a well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting Holy *%$#..what a ride!"

Take Care to all and have the best day you can, just know you are NEVER alone!
Shirlett

The following user gives a hug of support to Shirlett:
TMJC (07-23-2011)