View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 12:47 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Gabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB User
Re: What is still always the same.

Meg, if it is only 100.8 I would not be too worried. That is considered low grade and not a crisis. I would have made the same decision you made and stayed home until something further developed or it was my time to go in. Know that the bodies abilities to regulate temperature will not function as well so you may see variations in her temp along the way. I bet you did about faint at the 108!!!

I figured out a long time ago that you had an amazing son He has been such a help and comfort to you. My daughter will be home Sunday afternoon for the first time since Christmas. Hopefully she will be here for about 4 days. I am looking forward to her visit

Meg, I made the comment just a few days ago that the logic train had derailed somewhere.

I will be out with Assisted Living tomorrow.... and taking Mom with me. We will be going to the yogurt shop. They have 25 flavors and 25 toppings! now that should confuse the confused! Wish me luck

Love, deb